I really liked listening to your podcast. Your voice was soothing! :) It was nice to hear that you can share what you learned in our class and use it with your coworkers even outside of the technology classroom. I know the technology you have learned throughout your course work here at SNHU, will benefit you in the business classroom. I wish you well with the rest of your student teaching. You know I am always here for you if you need assistance or want to discuss anything relating to teaching or technology in general.
I really liked listening to your podcast. Your voice was soothing! :) It was nice to hear that you can share what you learned in our class and use it with your coworkers even outside of the technology classroom. I know the technology you have learned throughout your course work here at SNHU, will benefit you in the business classroom. I wish you well with the rest of your student teaching. You know I am always here for you if you need assistance or want to discuss anything relating to teaching or technology in general.
ReplyDelete